Transform Your Relationship with Couples Therapy
“Thankfully, relationships aren’t like baseball, where it’s three strikes and you’re out. The universe keeps pitching us new opportunities to redo, repair, and discover ourselves with another person.” — Stan Tatkin, developer of PACT
- Have each other’s back
- Win-Win Solutions (compromise is toxic!)
- De-activate emotional land mines
Does your relationship energize and inspire you to slay the dragons of the world? Or leave you feeling drained, frustrated and dissatisfied?
It turns out, this matters. A lot. Our health and well-being depends on the health of our primary relationships. When our intimate relationships are stressful it takes a toll on every major system in our bodies (cardiovascular, autoimmune system, sleep, inflammation, metabolic, spirituality).
The good news is that painful relationship dynamics can be transformed. Fully.
Schedule a consultation if any of these issues are plaguing your relationship:
- Kids: parenting issues
- Emotional starvation (lack of emotional intimacy)
How I work with couples: Internal Family Systems & PACT
About Internal Family Systems (IFS): Uncover and live from your innate basic goodness
- Unburden core beliefs
“It’s not ok to make mistakes.”
“I’m too much. I’m such a burden.”
- Uncover intrinsic self-compassion & innate wisdom
- De-trigger yourself!
About PACT: : Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy® : A highly effective method that harnesses and integrates three forces of nature:
• Neuroplasticity – how the brain works & the brain’s ability to change
• Psychobiology – our capacity for being present, compassionate & curious
• The Social Nervous System – the universal need to feel safe and deeply connected
Feel better. Enjoy your relationship. This is your birthright.